This page has moved to a new address.

tosafest- craft fair

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: tosafest- craft fair

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

tosafest- craft fair

over the weekend i participated in my second craft fair. the weather was beautiful and it was a great opportunity to meet a few other local crafters. i know you'll be surprised not to see bailey in any of the pictures, but both her and b were certainly there!








wondering where some of the items from my display came from??

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

Cuteness

 
At September 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Dani said...

love the set up!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Such a cute set-up!
P.S. Your blog is adorable!
:)

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Rhissanna said...

Oh, this looks like fun. I hope it was fun. I've been to some craft fairs,but never run a stall. I hope you had a good time and made some connections.

Speaking of connections, I've mentioned your blog, and specifically, the custom rubber stamp article, on my dollmaking blog. I'd like to say 'thank you so much' for pointing the way. Yes, they were great and my stamps are wonderful. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home