This page has moved to a new address.

instaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instaFriday

Friday, August 26, 2011

instaFriday

have i told you how much i love fridays? not only is it the last day of the work week, but it's also instaFriday?

life rearranged

i treated myself to a pedicure and decided to go with the "trendy" mint green. i don't think i'll be getting it again, it just doesn't look as clean as my normal pink. i'm a little compulsive when it comes to my toenail polish, if there's a chip or smudge it's REALLY difficult for me to keep it on. like my new sandals? only $4 at old navy.
i've really been enjoying my new car. i wasn't sure if i'd love or begin to hate the bright red, but i've loved it. a little change from my black, gray, and tan cars in the past.
b's best friend works in the paper industry and gave us a treat to plant and raise. it was doing up until this weekend. we aren't very good at keeping plants alive.
what would a week of instaFriday be without a bailey post? here she is focused on getting one of my fabric cutouts. the little stinker has been trying to eat them.
i don't get the chance to make too many of my necklaces for myself, but i had a lithe extra time off this weekend and made this one. so many compliments and definitely the best type of advertisement.
best mac and cheese ever, no other words to describe it.
campfire from our mini family vacation. i love campfires, but the smell of my hair and clothes afterwards makes me sick and i must immediately shower.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Anissa Zajac said...

love the sandals!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute necklace! and i love the smell of a new car :)

 
At August 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Homeschool Month by Month said...

Cute sandals, great deal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home