This page has moved to a new address.

customer love

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: customer love

Thursday, September 1, 2011

customer love

pictures from customers make me the happiest lady in the world. isn't this adorable little girl one of the cutest you've ever seen. she is the daughter of the amazing photographer from Abbi Triphan Photography. i love how well she sports the brewers poppy petals headband.


in the mood for a new headband to support your favorite team? i love custom orders.. my husband on the other hand told me that the chicago bears poppy petal that i'm making must be created in the garage :-(

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 1, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger BJ_Mama said...

He's sounds like my husband....or me... LOL!

 
At September 1, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home