This page has moved to a new address.

upcoming craft fair

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: upcoming craft fair

Thursday, September 8, 2011

upcoming craft fair

i'm gearing up for my second craft fair this weekend at tosa-fest. my display and products are ready to go, however i'm still inspired by these displays. someday..... :-)

i love this one mainly because of my current obsession with bunting.


vintage love.

looking at this one makes me want to get another table to display items.


hope to see anyone of you wisconsinites at our booth :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Andi said...

ugh! we never have anything like this around my house. so jealous! ~ Andi

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

Those are some great booths! I won't be able to make this show, but I wish you the best of luck!!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Cat said...

Wow ... girl, so excited that I stumbled across your blog today ... we are practically neighbors {I live in Milwaukee :)} ... so excited for your craft show, can't wait to see how your booth turns out!

Following you now!

xx Cat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home