This page has moved to a new address.

a peek into my [[new]] studio

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: a peek into my [[new]] studio

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

a peek into my [[new]] studio

b and i decided to move my "studio" from the smaller room in the basement, into the bigger room (isn't he sweet??). i'm all settled in and am loving the new layout and extra space.


sewing machine #1, most of my sewing is done on this machine. when i first started sewing i got the second sewing machine shown, but i upgraded last year and l.o.v.e. it. no more jams and frustrations! one of my favorite parts of the room is the mason jars above, they store clips, buttons, glue sticks, etc.

below is sewing machine #2. i have a ruffler foot on this machine, so it's mainly used for ruffles and works out perfectly. the bunting that is hanging from the ceiling is a recent creation, and whenever i seem to find time, i'm planning on making bunting for the entire room.

i'm proud of my growing fabric stash :-) if my husband only knew how much fabric actually was.... you'll also see a HUGE timesaver on the floor, my accuquilt

cutting board and fabric scraps.

b's spot for when i want company.

entertainment, ironing board, and the banner my mom made for craft fairs. so happy there was enough room to hang it up. i'll be taking it down for another craft fair next weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I love your bunting and banner! So cute! And don't you just love piles fabric? I suer do!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger kait said...

i love the fun picture frame but mostly how you organized things with jars - cute & practical! hope this space brings lots of inspiration for you :)
xx, Kait

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home