This page has moved to a new address.

new products- you vote!

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: new products- you vote!

Monday, August 29, 2011

new products- you vote!

over the weekend i was a busy bee behind the sewing machine. i have a few potential products to share with you and would love your input. one of the items below will be added to the shop, of course there will be more patterns than just the one shown. which one is your favorite?

pacifier clip

thick headbands

ruffled purses



ocean blossom necklace

orange and teal damask camera slipcover


petite blossom dog collar


which is your favorite? the contest ends friday and we'll be giving a little something away one one of the people who comments :-)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At August 29, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Amelia Marie said...

I adore the ruffle bag, camera strap, and paci-clip... fabulous! ~Amy

 
At August 29, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Amelia Marie said...

p.s. I suppose the bag is my #1 FAVORITE! ;)

 
At August 29, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

i love the ocean blossom necklace, ruffled purse, & thick headband!! but they are all so cute!

 
At August 29, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Sarah Dawneé said...

I love that ruffled purse!!!
The hand-band and dog collar are my two second favorites.

Blessings,
Sarah

 
At August 29, 2011 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

They are all super cute!!! but I love the pacifier clip I need on for my son. The ones at the stores are not cute.

 
At August 29, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Definitely love the camera strap cover!!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

I love the ruffled purse!! Super cute:)

 
At August 30, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger kait said...

I agree with most people who have posted - the ruffled purse is really to die for!! Except the pacifier clip will definitely be a big hit because it's also too cute for words (I just don't have the need for it quite yet!).
xx, Kait

 
At August 30, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger BJ_Mama said...

I'm going to have to go with the camera strap...I'm a sucker for orange :) They are all cute though!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Jess :) said...

I CANNOT choose just one. LOVE the ruffled purse, necklace, camera strap and if I had a baby...the paci clip!!!!!!! ALL of your products ROCK, though, and pretty soon I'm going to have 1 (or 2) of EVERYTHING you make!!!!! ;)

 
At August 31, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Love the ruffled bag! Beautiful new products!!!!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ruffled bag and the orange camera strap!! I like the necklace too, but unfortunately I have really sensitive skin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home