This page has moved to a new address.

instaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instaFriday

Friday, June 24, 2011

instaFriday

happy friday my dear blogging friends. i'm linking up with jeannett @ life rearranged for instaFriday. i didn't do so great taking a lot of pictures this week, so i'm cheating by using pictures from a week fews ago.

 i love this picture.. my adorable little grandma getting a few kisses from bailey.

we had a bridal shower for my dear sister in law a few weeks ago. my other dear sister in law made these AWESOME cut out cookies!! the theme of the shower was sailing.

my dear husband, enjoying some dinner.

baby sephra, wearing one of the lovely poppy's headbands. i love this little lady.

oh dear; this was from a bachelorette party recently. pedal taverns are quickly becoming popular in milwaukee. it's basically a cable car and bike combined with alcohol. a combination of pedaling one of these guys around town and being out until bar close= a few days to bounce back. oh i'm getting old.. and starting to sound like my mother.

lastly, is one of the only pictures i took this week. i'm really pleased with how these necklaces and headbands turned out. they're listed in the shop and ready to ship! 
i've been trying to do a better job of blogging and not just listing pictures and information about new additions to the shop. i feel like i'm doing a better job, but still have a lot of room for improvement. my goal is to get another tutorial up next week.
..it would however make my happy if you would follow me. i mean really happy, so happy i would dance around in circles all weekend :-)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sailboat cookies!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Blogger twinkietotmom said...

Love the sailboat cookies & that sweet little baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home