This page has moved to a new address.

WIWW

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: WIWW

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIWW

happy wednesday friends. today is my favorite blogging day of the week, because it's WIWW w/ lindsey @ the pleated poppy. i really need to get better at taking more pictures, especially since my tripod came a few weeks ago. have i mentioned how much i love amazon.com? the tripod i got is a.m.a.z.i.n.g... mainly because it was 70% off and i snagged the last one. there's nothing i love more than a good deal.

anyways. first up
and also last up.. (because i NEED to get better at having at least 2 days of outfits)

dress: the gap, belt: nine west, shoes (not shown): nine west, necklace: me @ the lovely poppy.
oh the joys of being tall..
i started the day off with this necklace (also from the shop) but decided i wanted something a little brighter

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Paula@SweetPea said...

I love your outfit! If there were a Gap in my town, I'd go out to find one just like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home