This page has moved to a new address.

InstaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: InstaFriday

Friday, June 3, 2011

InstaFriday

Two of my favorite things.. my iPhone and random pictures = a super fun link up party over at Life Rearranged

First up.. a random shot of my desk with the necessities.. my ipod, bath and body works lotion, diffuser, and of course a picture of bailey.
 next up.. a handmade pen cup (tutorial coming soon)
 could you tell it was Friday at the office? Next up.. another office related picture- handmade business card holder.
My favorite sight of the day (sorry hubby).. Miss Bailey
And lastly, my favorite piece of poppy art- which is hanging up in my office.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Anonymous Kara-Noel @ Eli's Lids said...

Your office space looks great! I need to work on mine...
(I just want to smooch your lil' puppy!)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM , Blogger AmandaH said...

I LOVE your dog!!! She is so sweet! Found you via InstaFriday. Really cute flowers too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home