This page has moved to a new address.

instaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instaFriday

Friday, June 17, 2011

instaFriday

happy friday! i'm linking up with jeannett over at life rearranged for this instaFriday this week.

beautiful flowers from the public market, i wanted to take them home.. but b is allergic to most flowers.

autism awareness headbands that i donated to a local benefit. i'll go more in depth about it in another post, but autism is one of my BIGGEST passions in life.

this is what b came home to at lunch on wednesday. he sent this picture to me at work and instead of getting mad, i couldn't help but think of how much fun she must of had doing this and her reaction when he walked in the door.

popcorn is one of my favorite foods, but put it in a room with a lot of my other favorite foods and i'll just take a picture of it.
hope you all have a great weekend!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 17, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to bring those flowers home too!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger twinkietotmom said...

I love the autism awareness headbands you created! I'm sure women & girls involved in the events that go with it will love wearing them to different functions & such!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Anonymous Shanna @ Queen of the Castle(s) said...

I love the headbands, too! And I *SO* understand how it feels to get a pet-production picture LoL Aren't they great?? ;)

 
At June 18, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Beautiful Farmer said...

I was wondering how I might could get a autism awareness headband? My brother-in-law has autism, so it is also something that I am very passionate about. Please let me know!!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

Beautiful Farmer- Anything autism related I charge materials only, so it's $4.00 and free shipping. Email me at thelovelypoppy (at) gmail dot com if you are interested.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home