This page has moved to a new address.

wiww- silly las vegas edition

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: wiww- silly las vegas edition

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wiww- silly las vegas edition

b and i [finally] went on our honeymoon this year. my lovely sis-in-law got us a great deal on a trip to las vegas, where we stayed at the flamingo.

while on vacation..
-i decided i will never leave bailey for more than 3 days in a row. i was a nervous wreck with her away from us. i know, i know she's just a dog- but she's like a child to me.
-hotel pillows really gross me out, i think i'll bring along a really puffy fleece jacket or something next time.
-i trust strangers way too much.
-going out to eat is definitely my favorite thing to do!! if i could only find a job that required me to go out to eat and craft with children with autism i would be in heaven. i'll start working on that?? :-)

dress: calvin klein, shoes: nine west, hairtie: target :-)
 love my new purchase from the kate spade outlet. i could spend a few paychecks in this store.
 the next two pictures are the reason for the "silly" title. i was in a strange mood most of the trip and was determined to get a few wiww pictures in; regardless if they were a little odd.

dress: boston store, leggings: target, belt: gap, scarf: boston store, husband's hand: sheboygan falls, wi

striped top: express, jeans: gap.. how's my form??

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Brit said...

Nice, what is it called, back bend?? LOL. I haven't done one of those since I was 8 ;) Go you!! Love the black dress, stunning!
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

 
At June 22, 2011 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you were having fun!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love Vegas! Hope you had a great time! Your outfits were definitely cute :)

I've got two great giveaways on my blog this week...you should check them out!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Fun pics! I love Vegas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home