This page has moved to a new address.

some of my firsts

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: some of my firsts

Thursday, September 22, 2011

some of my firsts

i taught myself to sew last year because i wanted to make a bunch of dog collars for bailey. it's been fun for me to look back and some of my "projects" and see how much the quality of my sewing has improved. i've been playing around with a lot of new potential products lately, however i don't list them until i'm 100% confident they are the highest quality possible. here's a look at some of my first attempts.










it'll be fun to look back next year at all of the products and attempts from this year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

Simply FABULOUS creations!!!!love them all -- but my fav -- well your original intent -- Bailey's collars! they are AWESOME!!!! hugs to Bailey!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

your work was beautiful even when you were just starting out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home