This page has moved to a new address.

instaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instaFriday

Friday, September 16, 2011

instaFriday

friday, friday, friday (singing in my happy voice). i'm linking up for another week of instaFriday, to share recent pictures taken on iPhones w/ the instagram app. has everyone noticed the instagram gadget on the right? everyone really should add it.. because it's new and awesome.

life rearranged

b stained our deck this weekend.. just in time for the snow!

decided to try out a few new blossoms, frayed edges or no frayed edges?

this picture- hands down is my favorite memory from summer.

missing this little lady and i'm sure she is missing bailey's bed.

my name is nicole and i'm addicted to fabric. whether i need it or not.

on a separate note.. i'm 3 followers away from 100- which means we are near another giveaway.. come on- press the follow button, you won't regret it :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Hi, my name is Jenna. I'm a fellow fabric-holic. Haha. At least you're not alone :)!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger teri lynn said...

I love the picture of the doggie in the water! It reminds me of the poodle I had growing up! I also love the frayed edges on the blossoms!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

honored to be your hundredth follower :) beautiful blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home