This page has moved to a new address.

inspiration workshop- diy

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: inspiration workshop- diy

Thursday, September 29, 2011

inspiration workshop- diy

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEE trying new diy (do it yourself) projects. i could spend months on pinterest browsing though diy tutorials.

here are some of my favorites

rainbow crayons
Source: flickr.com via Nicole on Pinterest

glitter french manicure 
Source: instagr.am via Nicole on Pinterest

leg warmers


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 29, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Seek First said...

Love all these things! I have wanted to make those crayons for so long now!

I have a fun rosette giveaway going on right now that I would love for you to enter! http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/09/200-followers-and-giveaway.html

 
At September 29, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

I love love the lighted garland. I'm going to so do that. Happy Thursday!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Earl-Leigh said...

I love the glitter french mani!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh. That light garland is awesome!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Sarah B. said...

I love those crayons and that light garland is delightful!!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Nnenna said...

I love the glitter french mani- so cute! =)

star-crossed smile

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home