This page has moved to a new address.

the perfect fall outfit

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: the perfect fall outfit

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the perfect fall outfit

i'm linking up with lindsey for another week of what i wore wednesday. i hope you didn't remember the promise i made about getting my camera to take some pictures this week.. opps.
anyways i'm digging this combo.






the purse i would pair it with is my favorite (and current) from kate spade, i honestly have about 6 or 7 metallic purses in my closet and wouldn't mind adding a few more.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger EverydayMomStyle said...

I love those earrings, love how they bring a touch of color into the outfit. I would totally wear this!

 
At October 5, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

love pinterest! what would we do without it! come join my pinterest linky party!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home