This page has moved to a new address.

LOVE instaFriday!

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: LOVE instaFriday!

Friday, July 8, 2011

LOVE instaFriday!

linking up again with the lovely jeannett at life rearranged for instafriday.

LOVE sushi, allergic to seafood.

LOVE having this in my office, need to update the pictures


LOVE how this new blossom turned out, it's sitting on my kate spade this morning

LOVE these goodie bags at the dentist (yes, i get excited about the little things)

LOVE my husband and just because surprises

LOVE our deck, miss our furniture which was in the garage because of the weather

 LOVE bright colors, but need to update/paint the guest bedroom. 
it reminds me of a college dorm room.

LOVE that we decided to preserve my wedding bouquet. 

LOVE making new products


really LOVE instaFriday!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Danna said...

Wow, I love your pics! The flowers are so much fun! The sushi looks delish, I am not a huge fan of seafood, so this looks like it is right up my alley. I also love that you preserved your wedding bouquet, I had no idea you could do that.
I hope you have a great weekned!
~From InstaFriday

 
At July 8, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Bre said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing as preserving wedding bouquets! Very cool!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Jeannett said...

I don't like sushi, but if I did that would look delicious! ;)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Ms. Sloan said...

Do you rock or what!! Here from Lillypie...LOVE your photography!!!!!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger [Kelly] said...

saying hello from lilly pie! :]] Love the blog!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

great stuff!! :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I'm visiting from insta-gram friday. I love the bloom. And I adore sushi too. That looked soooo good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home