This page has moved to a new address.

{{red.}}

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: {{red.}}

Thursday, October 13, 2011

{{red.}}

red has quickly become one of my new favorite colors. closely behind coral, teal, and lime green.
i'm sharing my red inspiration over at gussy's blog today. stop by and take a look for yourself.

this is such a cute picture and i'm in love with the bunting. someday i'll incorporate my love for bunting into a photoshoot.
Source: etsy.com via Nicole on Pinterest


love this look, although it may be too bright for the husband.
Source: google.com via Nicole on Pinterest


handmade love.
Source: etsy.com via Nicole on Pinterest


this look would be perfect in my teal and red house.
Source: elle.com via Nicole on Pinterest


i'll be making this amazing dessert asap!


lastly, i made a few custom red floral blossoms for the shop.

and if you win the current giveaway.. you could get about 17 of these :-) 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 13, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Sarah B. said...

I've always wanted a red door! And that red heart bunting is adorable ;)

 
At October 13, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I'm also loving red these days, especially my red Toms! Cute blog, just found it today through Gussy Sews.

 
At October 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Melissa, SoChick! said...

All so pretty, but that Red door... Swoon! Reminds me of some that I saw on a trip to Savannah, GA. Visiting from GussySews

 
At October 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger catie said...

just popping over from gussy! that red door is TO DIE FOR! and the bunting is stinkin' cute.

 
At October 13, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Vale ♥ said...

Awwww that dessert looks so good, I'd love to try it ! Very nice post and blog, care to follow each other ? If you like mine too that is ;-)

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

 
At October 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great inspiration! Love that first photo - would be cute for a valentines day photo!

That cake looks yummy too!

 
At October 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, that is GREAT bunting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home