This page has moved to a new address.

instafriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instafriday

Friday, October 7, 2011

instafriday

another week of instafriday is here. i'm linking up with jeannett for a link party that involves us sharing our phone pictures from the week. before i start, i'd like to take a second to honor and acknowledge how much steve jobs has affected my daily life. about 80% of my waking hours are spent with a product he developed, from my iPhone, to my macbook, or my iPad, and my little 'ol iPod. i'm so thankful for all that he's done and my prayers go out to his friends and family.

oh fall, you are so beautiful. this was on my running route on monday. i put on my brakes and snapped a quick shot.

and then i decided to snap a quick pic of my new running shoes. i need to get every mile i can out of these before the snow comes. snow and i do not run very well together, it usually involves me slipping or getting frostbit feet.

my dear old husband has been waking up early (to make the bed, take bailey out, and cut up fruit for me.. i know i've got a keeper). it's nice to spend a few minutes together relaxing before a full work day.

yup. i took a picture of a soda bottle. not just any soda bottle though, but a limited holiday edition soda, which is my favorite. i was SO excited to find it in the store yesterday. if you are a soda drinker- you need to try it!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

love the pictures! I got my camera strap yesterday & hopefully I'll be sending some friends over from my blog to check out your work. I featured you in today's post! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love the camera strap!

http://laurabrowe.blogspot.com/2011/10/hitting-jackpot.html

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger  The Morris Family said...

The trees are beautiful!!! Ours are not turning as of yet!! Hope its soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home