This page has moved to a new address.

stamps

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: stamps

Monday, August 1, 2011

stamps

a few of you have asked where i got the stamp for my packaging. i got an amazing deal on it from rubberstampchamp.com. mine was only 5.99 and i got an address stamp as well which equaled free shipping. here's the link to the exact stamp i ordered. it shipped quickly and stamps very well on a variety of surfaces. i haven't went wild yet, but i'm hoping to pick up a few of the snazzy rainbow ink pads and have a little fun. i'm thinking of ordering a few more as gifts- they'd make great wedding or christmas presents!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Rhissanna said...

Ok..so...I went here, and now I'm waiting to receive my own little Bunnyfly logo on a stamp! Thank you SO much for putting a link to the site. I'm going to put up a link to them on my doll blog and I'm looking forward to making cute little personalised tags for my dolls. So, thank you again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home