This page has moved to a new address.

instaFriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instaFriday

Friday, July 15, 2011

instaFriday

it's that time of the week again.. instaFriday- where i'm linking up with jeannett from life rearranged to share pictures from the instagram app.

army tank birthday cake from my father in law's birthday

fresh fruit

my new stamps came, so exciting!!


 bailey checking out the view from the sunroof

hubby golfing

mom golfing

batch of cameraslipcovers

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I am loving the shot of your fruit...so vibrant and pretty! Makes me want some for breakfast:-) And I am curious where you got your stamp...I am looking for a place to order one for my etsy shop!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Cassi said...

Oh. That fruit! I am drooling...

Love the dog in the sunroof picture--classic :)

 
At July 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

wow, that fruit looks amazing!! :) Great photos!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Becca at One Girl said...

Love the new stamp, so fun but classic too! And the camera straps.. don't get me started on those.. I have a.l.w.a.y.s. wanted one, someday I will - especially since I have a DSLR I can finally get one!

Happy Insta Friday!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Jeannett said...

the stamp is so cute! love the fonts! thanks for linking up!

 
At July 17, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Skinny McGinny said...

Love the stamp! Stopping by from InstaFridays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home