This page has moved to a new address.

first craft fair

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: first craft fair

Monday, July 18, 2011

first craft fair

over the weekend i participated in my first craft fair. i'm REALLY glad i got my first one under my belt. it was small enough for me to prepare enough products, but large enough to stay entertained with people watching :-)  i have a few left over products that i will be listing later this week, but all 'n all it was a successful first fair.

my mom made the awesome banner in the back, i'm so happy with how it turned out

notice what's different in this picture? if you guessed my husband and bailey- you're correct. dogs weren't allowed, but they let her come in with us. she was in heaven with the amount of attention she got and it helped bring customers to the booth.



i was contemplating all week if i wanted to make a tablecloth, but decided to use an old sheet and overall was happy with my decision. now if i could only have a cordless iron, i'd be happy.







my next craft fair is in september, however i'm still debating if i want to sign up for additional shows or not. it was a great experience and i was so happy to have the hubby and pup along.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Your setup was super cute! :] What show are you doing to in September? I think I have one or two that month. How funny that we were both there. Guess you never know who the blogging world will introduce you to! ;]

 
At July 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

i'm doing tosafest in wauwatosa. what other ones are you doing? i'm hoping to get put on the waitlist for the appleton farmer's markert... heard a lot of great things from others.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home