This page has moved to a new address.

birthday list

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: birthday list

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

birthday list

as weird as it sounds, one of my goals this year was to actually come up with a birthday list. i'm VERY hard to shop for (yet very easy to please with a simple gesture). i'd rather buy something myself, instead of ask someone else to buy something for me. my birthday falls right around black friday, which means i'm able to find just about anything i want on sale. this year i've kept the good 'ol debit card in my wallet and put together my wish list on pinterest.

hunter boots
Source: zappos.com via Nicole on Pinterest


fossil purse
Source: zappos.com via Nicole on Pinterest


scentsy bars (i'm addicted to melting these in my office)


vera bradley tray


fossil bracelet
Source: fossil.com via Nicole on Pinterest


crayola marker application for the iPad (just for fun!)


foam pillow
Source: macys.com via Nicole on Pinterest


p.s. have you entered the giveaway that ends TOMORROW?? so excited to pick a winner!

5 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger jessica dukes said...

how cute is that purse???its on my wish list too! love it. and this is a great idea. i always say i dont need anything and i dont, but my husband would love a list to choose from (or get EVERYTHING!!!) haha

 
At November 9, 2011 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very fun birthday picks :) Loving the boots!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger TheUnSoccerMom said...

I'd be all over the crayloa app for the ipad! now all I need is the ipad! haha :o)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger ANNE said...

Oh LOVE those boots & that purse!! Beautiful :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Hi. You visited my blog rebekahswritings.blogspot.com and now I'm visiting yours. Love, love, LOVE the purse! I always have a hard time putting together a bday list too, but my husband always wants one from me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home