This page has moved to a new address.

instafriday

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: instafriday

Friday, November 4, 2011

instafriday

i'm linking up with jeannett for another week of instafriday, where we share a week's worth of pictures from our phones.

is halloween over already? i'd like to replay the month of october, please. last friday night we took bailey to participate in a costume parade and walked downtown to see this gorgeous display of pumpkins.

it's been a running joke around the office this past week that i spend my friday nights hanging out with my dog. it's not really a joke though, hanging out with bailey and my hubby at home is certainly one of my favorite things to do. ...and seeing a bunch of dogs in hilarious costumes may be on my top 3 favorite things ever. bailey went as a ballerina hippo.

this picture shouldn't need an explanation. only in milwaukee would you run into a car like this.

yesterday i was able to participate in a PSA for autism awareness. it was pretty amazing to be part of the filming process and being around "local celebrities"

go ahead and link up, i'd love to see your pictures!!

life rearranged

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 4, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger TheUnSoccerMom said...

your dog is adorable! What kind of dog is she??

I think next year, we'll have a yard full of jackolanterns... that is my goal. ;o)

have a great weekend!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Dallas said...

Hey!! I'm linked up too, AND button swapping with Claire from Polka Dot Pretties!

The pumpkin display is too cool! And I love your dogs hippo balerina costume!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger LWLH said...

Love the your pups costumes, that is too cute.

 
At November 4, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger  The Morris Family said...

Love the pooch outfit and the pumpkin display is so neat!!!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Beaute Sombre said...

That car is awesome. Ducks in a row plus gerber daisies? LOVE!

 
At November 5, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Mom Fashion World said...

I have so much candies still from my son's trick-or-treat, and I'm now feasting on candies. Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home