This page has moved to a new address.

a trip to the antique mall

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: a trip to the antique mall

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a trip to the antique mall

over the weekend my hubby and i took a road trip to oshkosh, which is about 90 miles north of milwaukee. one of my favorite parts of the trip was stopping at this adorable antique mall. i could have spent hours (and hundreds!) browsing all of their goods.

vintage bunting.. i wasn't planning on taking any pictures and then i came across this booth and whipped out my camera for a few shots.

i ended up getting the wood crate below. it'll be perfect for craft fairs next year and photo backgrounds.

vintage camera.

i contemplated getting this antique dress form for about.. oh 35 minutes and decided i'll wait.

loved the vintage typewriter.

and the adorable little smurfs. 
b is counting down the days until the smurfs move comes out.

another dress form that has captured my heart.

this bird cage may be coming home with me in a few weeks, 
pretty soon i'll have my own antique shop full of props for craft fairs.


lastly, i came across this bowling pin set. 
i'm continuing to think of reasons why i need this. 




*don't forget to win the two fabulous giveaways from giveaway galore yesterday. you could win one of these gorgeous 8x10/ new calendar or a $25 shop credit

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger TheUnSoccerMom said...

Wow at all the vintage goodies!!! I think I'd want the bowling pins set just for the crate alone. I love crates. :o)

we had a few Smurfs and Smurfettes come trick or treating last night. So neat to see something I loved as a child coming back around! :o)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Ruthie Hart said...

what gorgeous setups for this antique shop!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

www.someoneinmind.blogspot.com

 
At November 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Mommie Couture said...

Just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! New follower! Stop by and visit when you get a chance! http://www.mommiecouture.com

 
At November 1, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Oh I just love the smurfs, super cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following, I follow your lovely blog too! Em

 
At November 1, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Mae said...

Found you on FF. Love your blog!!! So cute!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Love antiques! They just make me want to buy buy buy!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger alyssa said...

looks like you had a fun trip! i love thrifting & antiquing...i'm very jealous of this trip. i'm following your blog :)



xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

 
At November 3, 2011 at 4:26 AM , Anonymous nelou | {little.green.bird} said...

our monthly flea market is this saturday, and I can't wait!! favorite part of my month :)

 
At November 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger LWLH said...

We have one of those where I live and I love going in there and browsing around.

 
At November 4, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger jessicaclarke said...

That shop looks awesome, thanks for stopping by my blog:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home