This page has moved to a new address.

the simple things

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: the simple things

Sunday, October 23, 2011

the simple things

last month was a difficult month for our family. flowers from friends and family have reminded us of how much love and support we have surrounding us. something as simple as a vase of beautiful flowers has been able to help bring a smile to our faces.
..thank you for the simple things that mean so much..
















Sunday Snapshot

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Lou Belcher said...

Beautiful photos... I think I love the roses best of all.

Lou

 
At October 23, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Anonymous No Greater Love said...

These are beautiful pictures. I don't even know if I could pick a favorite. :)

 
At October 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous Kate@Daffodils said...

beautiful colors! I love close ups on flowers!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful bouquet and I'm so sorry what ever happened to your family. Thank so much visiting in my blog.
Henrietta from Finland

 
At October 24, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Blogger The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

beautiful as is your friendship to them! thank you for sharing! hugs...

 
At October 24, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger TheUnSoccerMom said...

beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home