This page has moved to a new address.

what my purse and i wore

the lovely poppy [[the blog]]: what my purse and i wore

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what my purse and i wore

i've gotten used to the fall weather, so far it's been pretty warm and sunny here for wisconsin. a lot of the time we already have snow on the ground, but not this year.. leaves are falling, the sun is shining, and there's just something about fall air that makes me happy.

scarves have been my favorite fall accessory. most of them are from old navy or express. the one in the picture below is from target. i've been wearing my nine west boots ALOT lately. they've been dressed up with dresses and skirts at work and dressed down with jeans and yoga pants on the weekends.

i was thinking of taking a picture of my purse, however i'm constantly switching out my purses and will be devoting a blog post just to my 3938282 purses soon. does anyone else wonder what other people carry in there purse? it's kinda a guilty (and somewhat creepy) pleasure of mine.

 1) work phone
2) iPhone
3) kleenex 'n cover (who would like a diy for this?)
4) camera
5) baby wipes 'n cover
6) comb
7) tide pen, a must have! 
8) meds.. mainly allergy pills
9) aveda hand lotion
10) juicy perfume
11) trident gum
12) clinique face powder
13) goodwill coupon in my vera bradley password holder (i use it for coupons)
14) work badge
15) sunglasses
16) fossil wallet/wristlet
17) body shop lip gloss

..what's the favorite thing you carry in your purse? my definitely is my iPhone, but the tide pen is a must have!

pleated poppy

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Jamie, Diana, J'Lee and Jaxon said...

Love the idea! Can't wait for your purse post.

 
At November 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous MacKensie said...

Your purse seems a lot neater than mine ever is! Very cute. :)

xoxo

 
At November 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Caitlin said...

I did a post where I showed what I have in my purse recently. The Tide To Go pen is a must have for me also ;)

http://chocolatemoments.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/speaking-of-purses/

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Rheana said...

I secretly love seeing what other people carry too! I can't help it, I guess I am just looking for ideas in case I'm missing something in mine! lol

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger thehootingmind said...

that's so detailed. girly stuffs :)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Judy Haughton-James said...

Hi Nicole,
Interesting post with lovely pictures. In my purse I carry at least 2 phones, a pen, wallet, medication, handkerchief, make-up etc. It always seems to have in too many things and at times I have almost lost things!:) Thanks for stopping by my Blog in the Thursday Favourite Things Blog Hop. I am a new Follower via Google Friend Connect and I am also now a fan of your Facebook Page. I started a Facebook Page last Saturday. Take care and have a good Thursday.
Judy -JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

 
At November 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

i love a well organized purse! i too am always interested at what other people carry around. ;) i always have my b&b works lip gloss and my phone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home